So I had plans to get this one finished today. Got all the rows sewn together, and was excited to shelf it for something more interesting. But when I started the horizontal sashing, I found out that my rows were a half inch longer than WOF. Which means that I can’t use the jelly roll I had ready. So its going to have to wait until I can get more white because what I have in the Stash of Doom™ is not long enough either. Boo.
This little quilt was deceptively difficult, when it came to fabric arranging. There’s two spots that annoy the living bajeezus out of me – the polka dots that are touching each other in the first block of row three, and how there’s polka dots right next to each other in the second and third blocks of row four. By the time I realized it, I really didn’t feel like ripping seams anymore so I just let it fly.